View Issue Details
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0001126||Kali Linux||[All Projects] New Tool Requests||public||2014-04-02 20:01||2018-01-29 15:14|
|Priority||normal||Severity||minor||Reproducibility||have not tried|
|Target Version||Fixed in Version|
|Summary||0001126: SkypeFreak Forensic Tool|
|Description||This tool can be used to enumerate Skype users profiles, contacts, messages, and calls from the main.db file. This is automated easy to use application in which to perform forensic spelunking of Skype data.|
To help speed up the process of evaluating the tool, please make sure to include the following information (the more information you include, the more beneficial it will for us):
- [Name] - The name of the tool
- [Version] - What version of the tool should be added?
--- If it uses source control (such as git), please make sure there is a release to match (e.g. git tag)
- [Homepage] - Where can the tool be found online? Where to go to get more information?
- [Download] - Where to go to get the tool?
- [Author] - Who made the tool?
- [Licence] - How is the software distributed? What conditions does it come with?
- [Description] - What is the tool about? What does it do?
- [Dependencies] - What is needed for the tool to work?
- [Similar tools] - What other tools are out there?
- [How to install] - How do you compile it?
- [How to use] - What are some basic commands/functions to demonstrate it?