View Issue Details
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0002336||Kali Linux||[All Projects] New Tool Requests||public||2015-06-16 19:09||2020-03-18 17:56|
|Priority||normal||Severity||feature||Reproducibility||have not tried|
|Target Version||Fixed in Version|
|Description||Kali currently includes scapy only for python2. There is a version of scapy for python3.|
pypi version can be used for packaging.
I can assist with packaging.
Any progress with this? scapy for python3 is now called scapy3k.
scapy3k now does more than scapy:
- pcapng support
- replacing gnuplot with matplotlib
- option to return graphs as Networkx objects (e.g. for conversations)
To help speed up the process of evaluating the tool, please make sure to include the following information (the more information you include, the more beneficial it will for us):
- [Name] - The name of the tool
- [Version] - What version of the tool should be added?
--- If it uses source control (such as git), please make sure there is a release to match (e.g. git tag)
- [Homepage] - Where can the tool be found online? Where to go to get more information?
- [Download] - Where to go to get the tool?
- [Author] - Who made the tool?
- [Licence] - How is the software distributed? What conditions does it come with?
- [Description] - What is the tool about? What does it do?
- [Dependencies] - What is needed for the tool to work?
- [Similar tools] - What other tools are out there?
- [How to install] - How do you compile it?
- [How to use] - What are some basic commands/functions to demonstrate it?
No response since 2018 (2 years).... Closing.
Please reopen if the information can be provided.
|2015-06-16 19:09||phaethon||New Issue|
|2015-11-25 07:23||phaethon||Note Added: 0004275|
||Issue cloned: 0002896|
|2018-01-29 15:13||g0tmi1k||Note Added: 0008469|
|2019-12-09 13:30||g0tmi1k||Severity||minor => feature|
|2020-03-18 17:56||g0tmi1k||Status||new => closed|
|2020-03-18 17:56||g0tmi1k||Resolution||open => suspended|
|2020-03-18 17:56||g0tmi1k||Note Added: 0012463|