View Issue Details
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0004294||Kali Linux||[All Projects] New Tool Requests||public||2017-10-08 05:03||2018-01-29 15:18|
|Target Version||Fixed in Version|
|Summary||0004294: webnuke a new console based app for testing web sites|
|Description||A weird and wonderful console based tool for pentesting web applications|
|Steps To Reproduce||git clone https://github.com/bugbound/webnuke/|
|Additional Information||webm attached is of a demo of the followme feature just one of the many features in webnuke that is useful when performing authenticated testing.|
more info available on github https://github.com/bugbound/webnuke/
||This tool looks interesting and it works under Kali. It has an odd setup script for it that would necessitate making other packages to serve as depends.|
To help speed up the process of evaluating the tool, please make sure to include the following information (the more information you include, the more beneficial it will for us):
- [Name] - The name of the tool
- [Version] - What version of the tool should be added?
--- If it uses source control (such as git), please make sure there is a release to match (e.g. git tag)
- [Homepage] - Where can the tool be found online? Where to go to get more information?
- [Download] - Where to go to get the tool?
- [Author] - Who made the tool?
- [Licence] - How is the software distributed? What conditions does it come with?
- [Description] - What is the tool about? What does it do?
- [Dependencies] - What is needed for the tool to work?
- [Similar tools] - What other tools are out there?
- [How to install] - How do you compile it?
- [How to use] - What are some basic commands/functions to demonstrate it?