View Issue Details
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0000203||Kali Linux||[All Projects] New Tool Requests||public||2013-03-27 18:20||2018-01-29 15:15|
|Target Version||Fixed in Version|
|Summary||0000203: Sploitego/Canari Framework|
|Description||Have you ever wished for the power of Maltego when performing internal assessments? Ever hoped to map the internal network within seconds? Or that Maltego had a tad more aggression? Sploitego is the answer. In the presentation we'll show how we've carefully crafted several local transforms that gives Maltego the ooomph to operate nicely within internal networks. Can you say Metasploit integration? ARP spoofing? Passive fingerprinting? SNMP hunting? This all is Sploitego. But wait - there's more. The awesome Python framework makes writing local transforms as easy as 'Hello World'.|
Canari makes it easy to quickly develop, install, distribute, and maintain Maltego Local transforms. The framework comes with a rich set of auxiliary libraries to aid transform developers with integrating attack, reconnaissance, and post exploitation tools. It also provides a slew of web tools for interacting with public repositories.
https://www.youtube.com/allfro - All things Canari related
Download links: https://github.com/allfro/canari and https://github.com/allfro/sploitego.
It can also be installed by running easy_install sploitego
||Support for Tungsten has now been added. Users should be able to install Sploitego's profile into Tungsten by using the create-profile command.|
To help speed up the process of evaluating the tool, please make sure to include the following information (the more information you include, the more beneficial it will for us):
- [Name] - The name of the tool
- [Version] - What version of the tool should be added?
--- If it uses source control (such as git), please make sure there is a release to match (e.g. git tag)
- [Homepage] - Where can the tool be found online? Where to go to get more information?
- [Download] - Where to go to get the tool?
- [Author] - Who made the tool?
- [Licence] - How is the software distributed? What conditions does it come with?
- [Description] - What is the tool about? What does it do?
- [Dependencies] - What is needed for the tool to work?
- [Similar tools] - What other tools are out there?
- [How to install] - How do you compile it?
- [How to use] - What are some basic commands/functions to demonstrate it?