View Issue Details

IDProjectCategoryView StatusLast Update
0000229Kali LinuxQueued Tool Additionpublic2021-05-18 11:02
Reporteramorandi Assigned Torhertzog  
Status resolvedResolutionfixed 
Platformx64OSKaliOS Version1.0
Fixed in Version1.0.6 
Summary0000229: Tool Request - HackerSH (Hacker Shell)

Hi All,

I am pleased to announce the first version of Hackersh

Hackersh ("Hacker Shell") is a free and open source shell (command
interpreter) written in Python with built-in security commands, and
out-of-the-box wrappers for various security tools, using Pythonect as
its scripting engine. Pythonect is a new, experimental,
general-purpose high-level dataflow programming language based on
Python. It aims to combine the intuitive feel of shell scripting (and
all of its perks like implicit parallelism) with the flexibility and
agility of Python.

The combination of the two makes:

"http://localhost" -> url -> nmap -> w3af -> print

An actual workflow that takes 'http://localhost', parses it as a URL,
scans it for open ports (via Nmap), and for each HTTP service -
launches a separate web vulnerabilities scan (via W3af).

Curious about the output? Here's a screenshot:

Hackersh is not limited to penetration testing and can be applied to
other security domains including but not limited to: malware analysis,
vulnerability development and intelligence gathering (OSINT).

You can read more about Hackerh and its features at:

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact me

Itzik Kotler |

Additional Information

The description is a public-available announce of the tool and contains the owner contact information.
This request is to consider adding hackersh to Kali, as I find it very useful given that it enables some automation on common tasks.

Official Webpage is:




2013-09-05 20:36

administrator   ~0000825

I just uploaded hackersh_0.2.0-0kali1_source.changes. It should be available in kali-proposed-updates shortly. Please test it!

In particular, I would like to know if the sqlmap integration works, because I patched it to use "sqlmap" instead of "" assuming that it would use the binary on the system path (and hence /usr/bin/sqlmap).

Issue History

Date Modified Username Field Change
2013-04-03 17:14 amorandi New Issue
2013-09-05 20:36 rhertzog Note Added: 0000825
2013-09-05 20:36 rhertzog Assigned To => rhertzog
2013-09-05 20:36 rhertzog Status new => resolved
2013-09-05 20:36 rhertzog Resolution open => fixed
2013-09-05 20:42 rhertzog Fixed in Version => 1.0.6
2013-12-06 16:24 Lancha Issue cloned: 0000753
2021-05-18 11:02 g0tmi1k Category New Tool Requests => Queued Tool Addition