View Issue Details
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0002869||Kali Linux||[All Projects] New Tool Requests||public||2015-11-30 12:26||2020-02-25 13:24|
|Target Version||Fixed in Version|
|Summary||0002869: OWASP Mth3l3m3nt Framework New Tool Addition|
|Description||The OWASP Mth3l3m3nt Framework is a web based tool that can prove quite handy in web based tests. Some of the key features it offers are: |
* Web Bot (Control Web Shells via a central web interface)
* Shell Generation ( Generate Backdoors in various Languages)
* Client Side Obfuscation of payloads -useful for XSS
* Payload Store
* Payload Encoding and Decoding
The website for it is at: https://alienwithin.github.io/OWASP-mth3l3m3nt-framework/
A guide to get it working on Kali Linux is here :
A recent usage of the tool in the Africahackon Conference CTF is below:
To help speed up the process of evaluating the tool, please make sure to include the following information (the more information you include, the more beneficial it will for us):
- [Name] - The name of the tool
- [Version] - What version of the tool should be added?
--- If it uses source control (such as git), please make sure there is a release to match (e.g. git tag)
- [Homepage] - Where can the tool be found online? Where to go to get more information?
- [Download] - Where to go to get the tool?
- [Author] - Who made the tool?
- [Licence] - How is the software distributed? What conditions does it come with?
- [Description] - What is the tool about? What does it do?
- [Dependencies] - What is needed for the tool to work?
- [Similar tools] - What other tools are out there?
- [How to install] - How do you compile it?
- [How to use] - What are some basic commands/functions to demonstrate it?
Due to lack of community, closing.
If there is more information provide, please re-open
|2015-11-30 12:26||alienwithin||New Issue|
||Issue cloned: 0002891|
|2018-01-29 15:07||g0tmi1k||Note Added: 0008442|
|2018-02-21 09:35||g0tmi1k||Product Version||2.0 =>|
|2019-12-09 13:30||g0tmi1k||Severity||tweak => feature|
|2020-02-25 13:24||g0tmi1k||Note Added: 0012341|
|2020-02-25 13:24||g0tmi1k||Assigned To||=> g0tmi1k|
|2020-02-25 13:24||g0tmi1k||Status||new => closed|
|2020-02-25 13:24||g0tmi1k||Resolution||open => won't fix|