View Issue Details
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0002950||Kali Linux||[All Projects] New Tool Requests||public||2015-12-18 09:18||2020-03-18 18:00|
|Priority||normal||Severity||feature||Reproducibility||have not tried|
|Target Version||Fixed in Version|
|Description||Maltrail is a malicious traffic detection system, utilizing publicly available (black)lists containing malicious and/or generally suspicious trails, along with static trails compiled from various AV reports and custom user defined lists, where trail can be anything from domain name (e.g. zvpprsensinaix.com for Banjori malware), URL (e.g. http://220.127.116.11/harsh02.exe for known malicious executable) or IP address (e.g. 18.104.22.168 for known attacker). Also, it has (optional) advanced heuristic mechanisms that can help in discovery of unknown threats (e.g. new malware).|
To help speed up the process of evaluating the tool, please make sure to include the following information (the more information you include, the more beneficial it will for us):
- [Name] - The name of the tool
- [Version] - What version of the tool should be added?
--- If it uses source control (such as git), please make sure there is a release to match (e.g. git tag)
- [Homepage] - Where can the tool be found online? Where to go to get more information?
- [Download] - Where to go to get the tool?
- [Author] - Who made the tool?
- [Licence] - How is the software distributed? What conditions does it come with?
- [Description] - What is the tool about? What does it do?
- [Dependencies] - What is needed for the tool to work?
- [Similar tools] - What other tools are out there?
- [How to install] - How do you compile it?
- [How to use] - What are some basic commands/functions to demonstrate it?
No response... Closing.
Please reopen if the information can be provided.
|2015-12-18 09:18||pkreuzt||New Issue|
|2018-01-29 14:23||g0tmi1k||Summary||Please package maltrail tool => maltrail|
|2018-01-29 15:04||g0tmi1k||Note Added: 0008420|
|2018-02-21 09:35||g0tmi1k||Product Version||2.0 =>|
|2019-12-09 13:30||g0tmi1k||Severity||minor => feature|
|2020-03-18 18:00||g0tmi1k||Status||new => closed|
|2020-03-18 18:00||g0tmi1k||Resolution||open => suspended|
|2020-03-18 18:00||g0tmi1k||Note Added: 0012468|