View Issue Details
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0002970||Kali Linux||[All Projects] New Tool Requests||public||2016-01-03 01:41||2020-03-18 18:00|
|Target Version||Fixed in Version|
|Description||Please include a compiled 10hex binary in an upcoming version of Kali Linux.|
|Additional Information||This tool is very useful for producing working combinations/permutations for many wireless access points (WPA2 keys).|
Reference this for a full listing. https://forum.hashkiller.co.uk/topic-view.aspx?t=2715&p=0
To help speed up the process of evaluating the tool, please make sure to include the following information (the more information you include, the more beneficial it will for us):
- [Name] - The name of the tool
- [Version] - What version of the tool should be added?
--- If it uses source control (such as git), please make sure there is a release to match (e.g. git tag)
- [Homepage] - Where can the tool be found online? Where to go to get more information?
- [Download] - Where to go to get the tool?
- [Author] - Who made the tool?
- [Licence] - How is the software distributed? What conditions does it come with?
- [Description] - What is the tool about? What does it do?
- [Dependencies] - What is needed for the tool to work?
- [Similar tools] - What other tools are out there?
- [How to install] - How do you compile it?
- [How to use] - What are some basic commands/functions to demonstrate it?
No response... Closing.
Please reopen if the information can be provided.
|2016-01-03 01:41||devilsadvocate||New Issue|
|2018-01-29 14:16||g0tmi1k||Summary||Package request for 10hex => 10hex|
|2018-01-29 14:16||g0tmi1k||Note Added: 0008342|
|2018-02-21 09:35||g0tmi1k||Product Version||kali-dev =>|
|2019-12-09 13:29||g0tmi1k||Priority||low => normal|
|2020-03-18 18:00||g0tmi1k||Status||new => closed|
|2020-03-18 18:00||g0tmi1k||Resolution||open => suspended|
|2020-03-18 18:00||g0tmi1k||Note Added: 0012469|