View Issue Details
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0003022||Kali Linux||[All Projects] New Tool Requests||public||2016-01-28 18:37||2020-03-18 18:01|
|Priority||normal||Severity||feature||Reproducibility||have not tried|
|Target Version||Fixed in Version|
|Description||cpupower is a set of userspace utilities designed to assist with CPU frequency scaling. The package is not required to use scaling, but is highly recommended because it provides useful command-line utilities and a systemd service to change the governor at boot.|
To help speed up the process of evaluating the tool, please make sure to include the following information (the more information you include, the more beneficial it will for us):
- [Name] - The name of the tool
- [Version] - What version of the tool should be added?
--- If it uses source control (such as git), please make sure there is a release to match (e.g. git tag)
- [Homepage] - Where can the tool be found online? Where to go to get more information?
- [Download] - Where to go to get the tool?
- [Author] - Who made the tool?
- [Licence] - How is the software distributed? What conditions does it come with?
- [Description] - What is the tool about? What does it do?
- [Dependencies] - What is needed for the tool to work?
- [Similar tools] - What other tools are out there?
- [How to install] - How do you compile it?
- [How to use] - What are some basic commands/functions to demonstrate it?
No response... Closing.
Please reopen if the information can be provided.
|2016-01-28 18:37||pkreuzt||New Issue|
|2018-01-29 14:23||g0tmi1k||Summary||Please package cpupower tool => cpupower|
|2018-01-29 14:50||g0tmi1k||Note Added: 0008374|
|2018-02-21 09:35||g0tmi1k||Product Version||2016.1 =>|
|2019-12-09 13:30||g0tmi1k||Severity||minor => feature|
|2020-03-18 18:01||g0tmi1k||Status||new => closed|
|2020-03-18 18:01||g0tmi1k||Resolution||open => suspended|
|2020-03-18 18:01||g0tmi1k||Note Added: 0012471|