View Issue Details
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0003231||Kali Linux||[All Projects] Queued Tool Addition||public||2016-04-12 19:09||2020-06-17 14:58|
|Target Version||Fixed in Version|
|Summary||0003231: Mobile Security Framework / MobSF to Kali|
|Description||Mobile Security Framework (MobSF) is an intelligent, all-in-one open source mobile application (Android/iOS) automated pen-testing framework capable of performing static and dynamic analysis. It can be used for effective and fast security analysis of Android and iOS Applications and supports both binaries (APK & IPA) and zipped source code. MobSF can also perform Web API Security testing with it's API Fuzzer that can do Information Gathering, analyze Security Headers, identify Mobile API specific vulnerabilities like XXE, SSRF, Path Traversal, IDOR, and other logical issues related to Session and API Rate Limiting.|
Project Page: https://github.com/ajinabraham/Mobile-Security-Framework-MobSF
To help speed up the process of evaluating the tool, please make sure to include the following information (the more information you include, the more beneficial it will for us):
- [Name] - The name of the tool
- [Version] - What version of the tool should be added?
--- If it uses source control (such as git), please make sure there is a release to match (e.g. git tag)
- [Homepage] - Where can the tool be found online? Where to go to get more information?
- [Download] - Where to go to get the tool?
- [Author] - Who made the tool?
- [Licence] - How is the software distributed? What conditions does it come with?
- [Description] - What is the tool about? What does it do?
- [Dependencies] - What is needed for the tool to work?
- [Similar tools] - What other tools are out there?
- [How to install] - How do you compile it?
- [How to use] - What are some basic commands/functions to demonstrate it?
- [Name] - Mobile Security Framework (MobSF)
- [Version] - v0.9.6 (To be released at BlackHat Asia March 22, 2018)
- [Homepage] - https://mobsf.github.io/Mobile-Security-Framework-MobSF/
- [Download] -https://github.com/MobSF/Mobile-Security-Framework-MobSF/releases
- [Author] - Ajin Abraham
- [Licence] - GPL v3
- [Description] - Mobile Security Framework (MobSF) is an intelligent, all-in-one open-source mobile application (Android/iOS/Windows) automated pen-testing framework capable of performing static and dynamic analysis. It can be used for effective and fast security analysis of Android, iOS and Windows mobile Applications and supports both binaries (APK, IPA & APPX ) and zipped source code. MobSF can also perform Web API Security testing with its API fuzzer that can do information gathering, analyze security headers, identify mobile API specific vulnerabilities like XXE, SSRF, path traversal, IDOR, and other logical issues related to session and API rate limiting.
- [Dependencies] - python3, java 7 or above, wkhtmltopdf
- [Similar tools] - CuckooDroid, Drozer, Needle, AppMon
- [How to install] - https://github.com/MobSF/Mobile-Security-Framework-MobSF/wiki/1.-Documentation
- [How to use] - https://github.com/MobSF/Mobile-Security-Framework-MobSF/wiki/1.-Documentation
@kali-team, please could this be packaged up.
@author, If you want to help the packaging process, you can check the documentation here ~ https://www.kali.org/docs/development/public-packaging
|2016-04-12 19:09||opsec||New Issue|
|2018-01-29 10:23||g0tmi1k||Summary||Add Mobile Security Framework / MobSF to Kali => Mobile Security Framework / MobSF to Kali|
|2018-01-29 15:05||g0tmi1k||Note Added: 0008426|
|2018-01-29 15:38||opsec||Note Added: 0008522|
|2018-02-21 09:35||g0tmi1k||Product Version||kali-dev =>|
|2020-03-25 13:14||g0tmi1k||Note Added: 0012526|
|2020-03-25 13:14||g0tmi1k||Status||new => acknowledged|
|2020-03-25 13:14||g0tmi1k||Category||New Tool Requests => Queued Tool Addition|
|2020-06-17 14:58||g0tmi1k||Severity||feature => minor|