View Issue Details
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0003680||Kali Linux||[All Projects] New Tool Requests||public||2016-10-20 13:20||2020-03-18 18:04|
|Priority||normal||Severity||feature||Reproducibility||have not tried|
|Target Version||Fixed in Version|
|Summary||0003680: Pompem - Exploit and Vulnerability Finder|
|Description||Pompem is an open source tool, designed to automate the search for Exploits and Vulnerability in the most important databases. Developed in Python, has a system of advanced search, that help the work of pentesters and ethical hackers. In the current version, it performs searches in PacketStorm security, CXSecurity, ZeroDay, Vulners, National Vulnerability Database, WPScan Vulnerability Database ...|
To help speed up the process of evaluating the tool, please make sure to include the following information (the more information you include, the more beneficial it will for us):
- [Name] - The name of the tool
- [Version] - What version of the tool should be added?
--- If it uses source control (such as git), please make sure there is a release to match (e.g. git tag)
- [Homepage] - Where can the tool be found online? Where to go to get more information?
- [Download] - Where to go to get the tool?
- [Author] - Who made the tool?
- [Licence] - How is the software distributed? What conditions does it come with?
- [Description] - What is the tool about? What does it do?
- [Dependencies] - What is needed for the tool to work?
- [Similar tools] - What other tools are out there?
- [How to install] - How do you compile it?
- [How to use] - What are some basic commands/functions to demonstrate it?
No response... Closing.
Please reopen if the information can be provided.
|2016-10-20 13:20||pedropt||New Issue|
|2018-01-29 15:20||g0tmi1k||Note Added: 0008511|
|2018-02-21 09:35||g0tmi1k||Product Version||kali-dev =>|
|2019-12-09 13:30||g0tmi1k||Severity||minor => feature|
|2020-03-18 18:04||g0tmi1k||Status||new => closed|
|2020-03-18 18:04||g0tmi1k||Resolution||open => suspended|
|2020-03-18 18:04||g0tmi1k||Note Added: 0012481|