View Issue Details
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0003901||Kali Linux||[All Projects] New Tool Requests||public||2017-03-02 21:39||2020-02-11 16:23|
|Target Version||Fixed in Version|
|Description||KillerZee: Tools for Attacking and Evaluating Z-Wave Networks|
|Additional Information||URL: https://github.com/joswr1ght/killerzee|
To help speed up the process of evaluating the tool, please make sure to include the following information (the more information you include, the more beneficial it will for us):
- [Name] - The name of the tool
- [Version] - What version of the tool should be added?
--- If it uses source control (such as git), please make sure there is a release to match (e.g. git tag)
- [Homepage] - Where can the tool be found online? Where to go to get more information?
- [Download] - Where to go to get the tool?
- [Author] - Who made the tool?
- [Licence] - How is the software distributed? What conditions does it come with?
- [Description] - What is the tool about? What does it do?
- [Dependencies] - What is needed for the tool to work?
- [Similar tools] - What other tools are out there?
- [How to install] - How do you compile it?
- [How to use] - What are some basic commands/functions to demonstrate it?
- [Name] - Killerzee
- [Version] - latest master
- [Homepage] - https://github.com/joswr1ght/killerzee
- [Download] - https://github.com/joswr1ght/killerzee
- [Author] - Joshua Wright, email@example.com
- [Licence] - BSD: https://github.com/joswr1ght/killerzee/blob/master/LICENSE
- [Description] - Tools for Attacking and Evaluating Z-Wave Networks
- [Dependencies] - Python, setuptools, python-usb, rflib (from rfcat)
- [Similar tools] - Not that I know of
- [How to install] - python setup.py or probably python3 setup.py
- [How to use] - Haven't tested yet