|View Issue Details|
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0004485||Kali Linux||[All Projects] New Tool Requests||public||2018-01-18 20:03||2018-03-06 20:08|
|Target Version||Fixed in Version|
|Summary||0004485: Anubis - Subdomain Enumerator|
|Description||New tool request for Anubis|
There are quite a few other subdomain enumerators out there, some of which Kali already ships with. This tool attempts to collate all the different sources under one modularized, comprehensive tool, that is a specific spear for common subdomain and DNS information gathering.
The biggest improvement it has over others is AnubisDB, a historical, centralized, and community driven repository for subdomains for various domains.
Any further questions or comments can be directed to @jonluca on GitHub, or as comments on this tool request.
|This tool works work but it will need to disable uploading to AnubisDB by default, not as an option.|
|Great! This was fixed in 0.7.6, as send to AnubisDB is now off by default, and requires the `a` flag to run.|
To help speed up the process of evaluating the tool, please make sure to include the following information (the more information you include, the more beneficial it will for us):
- [Name] - The name of the tool
- [Version] - What version of the tool should be added?
--- If it uses source control (such as git), please make sure there is a release to match (e.g. git tag)
- [Homepage] - Where can the tool be found online? Where to go to get more information?
- [Download] - Where to go to get the tool?
- [Author] - Who made the tool?
- [Licence] - How is the software distributed? What conditions does it come with?
- [Description] - What is the tool about? What does it do?
- [Dependencies] - What is needed for the tool to work?
- [Similar tools] - What other tools are out there?
- [How to install] - How do you compile it?
- [How to use] - What are some basic commands/functions to demonstrate it?
- [Name] - Anubis
- [Version] - 0.7.6 (https://github.com/jonluca/Anubis/releases/tag/0.7.6)
- [Homepage] - https://github.com/jonluca/Anubis
- [Download] - Pypi or https://github.com/jonluca/Anubis
- [Author] - JonLuca DeCaro
- [Licence] - GPLv3
- [Description] - Subdomain enumerator and information gathering tool. Finds unique IP addresses attached to a domain by using about a dozen different methodologies.
- [Dependencies] - On linux:
python3-pip python-dev libssl-dev libffi-dev
As well as sslyze and nmap, if using additional features.
- [Similar tools] - DMitry
- [How to install] - pip3 install anubis-netsec
- [How to use] - In terminal: anubis -tipa domain.com
Much more documentation and use cases can be found on GitHub, here https://github.com/jonluca/Anubis
|Version Update: 0.8 - correctly implements threading, improves performance by 0000018:0000030%|
|Hi @g0tmi1k, I was wondering if there were updates on this issue?|
|2018-01-18 20:03||jonluca||New Issue|
|2018-01-18 21:00||dookie||Note Added: 0007831|
|2018-01-18 21:14||jonluca||Note Added: 0007835|
|2018-01-29 14:27||g0tmi1k||Note Added: 0008352|
|2018-01-29 18:41||jonluca||Note Added: 0008550|
|2018-01-30 23:13||jonluca||Note Added: 0008586|
|2018-03-06 20:08||jonluca||Note Added: 0008879|