View Issue Details
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0004559||Kali Linux||[All Projects] Queued Tool Addition||public||2018-02-24 12:34||2020-02-13 14:23|
|Priority||normal||Severity||feature||Reproducibility||have not tried|
|Target Version||Fixed in Version|
|Summary||0004559: Pro96com - decrypt digital radio broadcasts.|
|Description||Pro96com is a program used with a scanner, |
can decrypt digital radio broadcasts.
To help speed up the process of evaluating the tool, please make sure to include the following information (the more information you include, the more beneficial it will for us):
- [Name] - The name of the tool
- [Version] - What version of the tool should be added?
--- If it uses source control (such as git), please make sure there is a release to match (e.g. git tag)
- [Homepage] - Where can the tool be found online? Where to go to get more information?
- [Download] - Where to go to get the tool? either a download page or a link to the latest version
- [Author] - Who made the tool?
- [Licence] - How is the software distributed? What conditions does it come with?
- [Description] - What is the tool about? What does it do?
- [Dependencies] - What is needed for the tool to work?
- [Similar tools] - What other tools are out there?
- [Activity] - When did the project start? Is is still actively being deployed?
- [How to install] - How do you compile it?
--- Note, using source code to acquire (e.g. git clone/svn checkout) can't be used - Also downloading from the head. Please use a "tag" or "release" version.
- [How to use] - What are some basic commands/functions to demonstrate it?
Download for free
Used to decrypt digital radio broadcasts. P25 protocol used by Public services.
This is the better one Ive found to do this.
Latest release January 2017.
I dont know about install to linux thats why I ask. Only know install to Windows 10.
Plug in your scanner to pc, listen to scanner, let program to decrypt.
@kali-team, please could this be packaged up.
@author, If you want to help the packaging process, you can check the documentation here ~ https://www.kali.org/docs/development/public-packaging
|2018-02-24 12:34||Bigbiz||New Issue|
|2018-02-26 09:13||g0tmi1k||Summary||Good sdr software => Pro96com - decrypt digital radio broadcasts.|
|2018-02-26 09:13||g0tmi1k||Note Added: 0008813|
|2018-03-03 08:04||Bigbiz||Note Added: 0008840|
|2019-12-09 13:30||g0tmi1k||Severity||minor => feature|
|2020-02-10 14:01||g0tmi1k||Category||New Tool Requests => Queued Tool Addition|
|2020-02-10 14:02||g0tmi1k||Note Added: 0012076|
|2020-02-13 14:23||g0tmi1k||Status||new => acknowledged|