View Issue Details
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0000538||Kali Linux||[All Projects] New Tool Requests||public||2013-08-23 02:47||2018-01-29 15:07|
|Priority||normal||Severity||minor||Reproducibility||have not tried|
|Target Version||Fixed in Version|
|Description||OpenLTE is an open source implementation of the 3GPP LTE specifications. The focus is on transmission and reception of the downlink.|
Currently, octave code is available for test and simulation of downlink transmit and receive functionality. In addition, GNU Radio applications are available for downlink transmit and receive to and from a file. The current focus is on extending the capabilities of the GNU Radio applications.
|Additional Information||code - http://sourceforge.net/projects/openlte/files/latest/download|
To help speed up the process of evaluating the tool, please make sure to include the following information (the more information you include, the more beneficial it will for us):
- [Name] - The name of the tool
- [Version] - What version of the tool should be added?
--- If it uses source control (such as git), please make sure there is a release to match (e.g. git tag)
- [Homepage] - Where can the tool be found online? Where to go to get more information?
- [Download] - Where to go to get the tool?
- [Author] - Who made the tool?
- [Licence] - How is the software distributed? What conditions does it come with?
- [Description] - What is the tool about? What does it do?
- [Dependencies] - What is needed for the tool to work?
- [Similar tools] - What other tools are out there?
- [How to install] - How do you compile it?
- [How to use] - What are some basic commands/functions to demonstrate it?