View Issue Details
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0000820||Kali Linux||[All Projects] Queued Tool Addition||public||2013-12-30 19:12||2020-02-13 14:23|
|Target Version||Fixed in Version|
|Description||I'd like to ask you to include the free version of Nessus in the future Official builds of Linux Kali.|
|Additional Information||Website: http://www.tenable.com/products/nessus|
To help speed up the process of evaluating the tool, please make sure to include the following information (the more information you include, the more beneficial it will for us):
- [Name] - The name of the tool
- [Version] - What version of the tool should be added?
--- If it uses source control (such as git), please make sure there is a release to match (e.g. git tag)
- [Homepage] - Where can the tool be found online? Where to go to get more information?
- [Download] - Where to go to get the tool?
- [Author] - Who made the tool?
- [Licence] - How is the software distributed? What conditions does it come with?
- [Description] - What is the tool about? What does it do?
- [Dependencies] - What is needed for the tool to work?
- [Similar tools] - What other tools are out there?
- [How to install] - How do you compile it?
- [How to use] - What are some basic commands/functions to demonstrate it?
Nessus® Essentials (formerly Nessus Home) eliminates the previous restriction on only using Nessus Home for personal, non-commercial use. Nessus Essentials is free to use to scan any environment, but limited to 16 IP addresses per scanner. It is ideal for educators, students, and anyone starting out in cyber security.
This may be possible now?
|2013-12-30 19:12||cube6666||New Issue|
|2018-01-29 15:05||g0tmi1k||Note Added: 0008431|
|2018-02-21 09:35||g0tmi1k||Product Version||1.0.5 =>|
|2020-01-06 13:30||g0tmi1k||Note Added: 0011820|
|2020-02-10 13:28||g0tmi1k||Category||New Tool Requests => Queued Tool Addition|
|2020-02-13 14:23||g0tmi1k||Status||new => acknowledged|