View Issue Details
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0001058||Kali Linux||[All Projects] New Tool Requests||public||2014-02-26 09:15||2020-03-18 17:46|
|Priority||normal||Severity||feature||Reproducibility||have not tried|
|Target Version||Fixed in Version|
|Summary||0001058: Common User Passwords Profiler (CUPP)|
|Description||Going through different combinations and algorithms, CUPP can predict specific target passwords when provided with personal information e.g. name, nicknames, DOB, children, spouses, pets etc.|
|Additional Information||Tested and working under Linux kali 3.12-kali1-486 0000001 Debian 3.12.6-2kali1 (2014-01-06) i686 GNU/Linux|
To help speed up the process of evaluating the tool, please make sure to include the following information (the more information you include, the more beneficial it will for us):
- [Name] - The name of the tool
- [Version] - What version of the tool should be added?
--- If it uses source control (such as git), please make sure there is a release to match (e.g. git tag)
- [Homepage] - Where can the tool be found online? Where to go to get more information?
- [Download] - Where to go to get the tool?
- [Author] - Who made the tool?
- [Licence] - How is the software distributed? What conditions does it come with?
- [Description] - What is the tool about? What does it do?
- [Dependencies] - What is needed for the tool to work?
- [Similar tools] - What other tools are out there?
- [How to install] - How do you compile it?
- [How to use] - What are some basic commands/functions to demonstrate it?
No response since 2018 (2 years).... Closing.
Please reopen if the information can be provided.
|2014-02-26 09:15||rastamouse||New Issue|
|2018-01-29 14:49||g0tmi1k||Note Added: 0008372|
|2019-12-09 13:30||g0tmi1k||Severity||minor => feature|
|2020-03-18 17:46||g0tmi1k||Status||new => closed|
|2020-03-18 17:46||g0tmi1k||Resolution||open => suspended|
|2020-03-18 17:46||g0tmi1k||Note Added: 0012448|