View Issue Details
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0001236||Kali Linux||[All Projects] Queued Tool Addition||public||2014-05-12 18:05||2020-06-17 14:58|
|Target Version||Fixed in Version|
Pwntools is an framework used for the CTF. The framework is developped in Python and is very fun for create the exploits and for resolve the CTF.
To help speed up the process of evaluating the tool, please make sure to include the following information (the more information you include, the more beneficial it will for us):
- [Name] - The name of the tool
- [Version] - What version of the tool should be added?
--- If it uses source control (such as git), please make sure there is a release to match (e.g. git tag)
- [Homepage] - Where can the tool be found online? Where to go to get more information?
- [Download] - Where to go to get the tool?
- [Author] - Who made the tool?
- [Licence] - How is the software distributed? What conditions does it come with?
- [Description] - What is the tool about? What does it do?
- [Dependencies] - What is needed for the tool to work?
- [Similar tools] - What other tools are out there?
- [How to install] - How do you compile it?
- [How to use] - What are some basic commands/functions to demonstrate it?
@kali-team, please could this be packaged up.
@author, If you want to help the packaging process, you can check the documentation here ~ https://www.kali.org/docs/development/public-packaging
|2014-05-12 18:05||0pc0deFR||New Issue|
||Issue cloned: 0001352|
|2018-01-29 10:23||g0tmi1k||Summary||Add new tools: Pwntools => Pwntools|
|2018-01-29 15:11||g0tmi1k||Note Added: 0008454|
|2019-12-09 13:30||g0tmi1k||Severity||minor => feature|
|2020-02-10 18:11||g0tmi1k||Note Added: 0012191|
|2020-02-10 18:12||g0tmi1k||Category||New Tool Requests => Queued Tool Addition|
|2020-02-13 14:23||g0tmi1k||Status||new => acknowledged|
|2020-06-17 14:58||g0tmi1k||Severity||feature => minor|