View Issue Details
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0002249||Kali Linux||[All Projects] New Tool Requests||public||2015-04-30 12:42||2019-04-11 16:30|
|Priority||normal||Severity||minor||Reproducibility||have not tried|
|Target Version||Fixed in Version|
|Description||this would be great to package , a new tool by cisco - https://github.com/KvasirSecurity/Kvasir|
To help speed up the process of evaluating the tool, please make sure to include the following information (the more information you include, the more beneficial it will for us):
- [Name] - The name of the tool
- [Version] - What version of the tool should be added?
--- If it uses source control (such as git), please make sure there is a release to match (e.g. git tag)
- [Homepage] - Where can the tool be found online? Where to go to get more information?
- [Download] - Where to go to get the tool?
- [Author] - Who made the tool?
- [Licence] - How is the software distributed? What conditions does it come with?
- [Description] - What is the tool about? What does it do?
- [Dependencies] - What is needed for the tool to work?
- [Similar tools] - What other tools are out there?
- [How to install] - How do you compile it?
- [How to use] - What are some basic commands/functions to demonstrate it?
I believe this was requested by @muts a long time ago but when we tried to package it, we had many problems so we never finished it.
Given the time elapsed, a review of the application is in order (last commit dates back to 2017!). Is this still something that we want to include in Kali? If yes, please move it to the "Queued Tool Addition" category. In the mean time, I'm going to unassign this task.
|2015-04-30 12:42||sbrun||New Issue|
|2015-04-30 12:42||sbrun||Status||new => assigned|
|2015-04-30 12:42||sbrun||Assigned To||=> sbrun|
|2018-01-29 14:16||g0tmi1k||Summary||Package new tool Kvasir => Kvasir|
|2018-01-29 15:02||g0tmi1k||Note Added: 0008416|
|2019-04-11 16:30||rhertzog||Note Added: 0010495|
|2019-04-11 16:30||rhertzog||Assigned To||sbrun =>|