View Issue Details
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0002545||Kali Linux||[All Projects] Queued Tool Addition||public||2015-08-15 23:40||2018-06-21 08:52|
|Target Version||Fixed in Version|
|Summary||0002545: PowerShell Empire|
Empire is a pure PowerShell post-exploitation agent built on cryptologically-secure communications and a flexible architecture. Empire implements the ability to run PowerShell agents without needing powershell.exe, rapidly deployable post-exploitation modules ranging from key loggers to Mimikatz, and adaptable communications to evade network detection, all wrapped up in a usability-focused framework. It premiered at BSidesLV in 2015.
License: BSD 3-Clause
To help speed up the process of evaluating the tool, please make sure to include the following information (the more information you include, the more beneficial it will for us):
- [Name] - The name of the tool
- [Version] - What version of the tool should be added?
--- If it uses source control (such as git), please make sure there is a release to match (e.g. git tag)
- [Homepage] - Where can the tool be found online? Where to go to get more information?
- [Download] - Where to go to get the tool?
- [Author] - Who made the tool?
- [Licence] - How is the software distributed? What conditions does it come with?
- [Description] - What is the tool about? What does it do?
- [Dependencies] - What is needed for the tool to work?
- [Similar tools] - What other tools are out there?
- [How to install] - How do you compile it?
- [How to use] - What are some basic commands/functions to demonstrate it?
- [Name] - Empire
- [Version] - 2.4
- [Homepage] - https://www.powershellempire.com/
- [Download] - https://github.com/EmpireProject/Empire/releases
- [Author] - @harmj0y, @sixdub, @enigma0x3, rvrsh3ll, @killswitch_gui, and @xorrior
- [Licence] - BSD 3-Clause "New" or "Revised" License - see https://github.com/EmpireProject/Empire/blob/master/LICENSE
- [Description] - Empire is a post-exploitation framework that includes a pure-PowerShell2.0 Windows agent, and a pure Python 2.6/2.7 Linux/OS X agent.
- [Dependencies] - python2.7 libunwind8 libicu55 powershell_6 libssl1 - see https://github.com/EmpireProject/Empire/blob/master/setup/install.sh#L84
- [Similar tools] - metasploit
- [How to install] - Run the ./setup/install.sh script. This will install the few dependencies and run the ./setup/setup_database.py script.
- [How to use] - https://github.com/EmpireProject/Empire/wiki/Quickstart
the setup/install.sh script installs the package powershell from the Microsoft repo (https://packages.microsoft.com/repos/microsoft-debian-*)
We don't have powershell in kali.
I need to check what would be the best way to package powershell-empire in Kali.
|2015-08-15 23:40||AnarKyx01||New Issue|
|2015-09-03 10:02||rhertzog||Product Version||kali-dev =>|
|2018-01-29 15:08||g0tmi1k||Note Added: 0008452|
|2018-02-07 13:36||2xyo||Note Added: 0008628|
|2018-05-08 08:41||g0tmi1k||Summary||PowerShell Empire added. => PowerShell Empire|
|2018-06-09 00:41||elwood||Assigned To||=> sbrun|
|2018-06-09 00:41||elwood||Severity||minor => major|
|2018-06-09 00:41||elwood||Status||new => acknowledged|
|2018-06-09 00:41||elwood||Category||New Tool Requests => Queued Tool Addition|
|2018-06-21 08:52||sbrun||Note Added: 0009292|