View Issue Details
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0003025||Kali Linux||Kali Package Bug||public||2016-01-29 10:49||2020-12-01 10:48|
|Summary||0003025: Problem in Dradis While Opening in Browser|
I am using kali linux 2016.1 on VirtualBox and when opening dradis after running service dradis start in console and in browser https://127.0.0.1:3004 i am getting Internal Server Error with the following error
uninitialized constant Rack::Handler::WEBrick::QUERY_STRING
Guys i Think that is some problem with rails and stuff.
If you run without rails instaled:
root@anubis:/usr/lib/dradis# ./dradis server
After install rails:
root@anubis:/usr/lib/dradis# ./dradis server
If you try run rails server command after install rails packt:
root@anubis:/usr/lib/dradis/script# ./rails server
Same issue for me.
The problem is non-trivial to solve. The full backtrace is this one (or close to it, as this is with a newer dradis snapshot):
root@kali-rolling:/usr/lib/dradis# bundle exec script/rails server
We can see that it mixes usage of bundled rack files (/usr/lib/dradis/vendor/bundle/ruby/2.2.0/gems/rack-1.5.5) and system rack files (/usr/lib/ruby/vendor_ruby/rack/) which doesn't give good results as one is version 1.5.5 and the other is version 1.6.4...
I was hoping that bundle would avoid this but apparently not. Short of using rvm to have a fully separate ruby setup, I don't see a good way to solve this... alternatively we package dradis properly to use the system gems in their latest versions (but we're not support if dradis is compatible with all the latest versions of everything it uses).
Currently updated my Kali Linux 2016.1 using apt-get update, apt-get upgrade and apt-get disk-upgrade.
After that when I am starting Dradis using service dradis start. And going to the browser http://127.0.0.1:3004 it says unable to connect.
And checking the status using service dradis status it gives the following result.
dradis.service - Dradis web application
Internal Server Error
same issue with me also showing at the web interface internal service
Hi Guys! After the last update 14/06/2016 Dradis backs to work again.
root@Anubis:~# systemctl status dradis
Jun 14 09:59:25 Anubis systemd: Started Dradis web application.
root@Anubis:~# netstat -naupt | grep ruby
@crash That's not a fix and it's working for me because Beef Framework is already running on that port 3000
@Phexcom Yes its a fix. The dradis team changed the configuration, not Kali team.
"You can browse to the app at http://localhost:3000/"
Just change your beef port or dradis port.
That README.md file was last updated 2 months ago on April 8. I tried but Can't still get it working
@crash it not working at all i change beef-xss port and and replace it with dradis it brought some kind of directory error but beef-xss ran on another port so if you can post a step to step procedure we all be very greatfull thank you very much.
root@Anubis:~# systemctl start dradis
Jun 15 08:51:45 Anubis systemd: Started Dradis web application.
root@Anubis:~# apt-cache show dradis
I did a small test intenally, seems that it is working normally.
Also, if you are able to connect in dradis webinternface it is working.
Post your erros please.
Update: I just finished the process in a fresh install, working perfect.
@crash yea thumbs up it working perfectly made some errors in configuring the ports thanks (happy hunting LOL!!!!!!!!!)
To fix in the menu(XFCE4):
Change the line:
fixed with new version 3.1.0~rc2+git20160609-0kali1
|2016-01-29 10:49||joy4u||New Issue|
|2016-01-29 11:26||crash||Note Added: 0004636|
|2016-02-05 21:53||expphoto||Note Added: 0004669|
|2016-02-06 09:09||rhertzog||Assigned To||=> sbrun|
|2016-02-06 09:09||rhertzog||Status||new => assigned|
|2016-02-08 16:18||rhertzog||Note Added: 0004678|
|2016-04-05 14:06||joy4u||Note Added: 0005087|
|2016-05-18 23:50||Phexcom||Note Added: 0005258|
|2016-06-04 21:30||ExploitTech||Note Added: 0005319|
|2016-06-15 08:02||crash||Note Added: 0005368|
|2016-06-15 08:03||crash||Note Edited: 0005368|
|2016-06-15 19:00||Phexcom||Note Added: 0005369|
|2016-06-15 19:20||crash||Note Added: 0005371|
|2016-06-15 19:49||Phexcom||Note Added: 0005372|
|2016-06-15 23:28||ExploitTech||Note Added: 0005373|
|2016-06-16 06:59||crash||Note Added: 0005374|
|2016-06-16 07:41||crash||Note Edited: 0005374|
|2016-06-16 09:48||crash||Note Edited: 0005374|
|2016-06-16 10:02||ExploitTech||Note Added: 0005375|
|2016-06-16 10:49||crash||Note Added: 0005376|
|2016-06-16 14:35||sbrun||Note Added: 0005378|
|2016-06-16 14:35||sbrun||Status||assigned => resolved|
|2016-06-16 14:35||sbrun||Resolution||open => fixed|
|2016-06-16 14:35||sbrun||Fixed in Version||=> 2016.2|
|2020-12-01 10:48||g0tmi1k||Priority||high => normal|