View Issue Details
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0003189||Kali Linux||[All Projects] New Tool Requests||public||2016-03-25 13:03||2018-08-18 19:22|
|Target Version||Fixed in Version|
|Summary||0003189: ODAT (Oracle Database Attacking Tool)|
|Description||ODAT (https://github.com/quentinhardy/odat) is a great tool for pentesting Oracle databases.|
Usage examples of ODAT:
- You have an Oracle database listening remotely and want to find valid SIDs and credentials in order to connect to the database
- You have a valid Oracle account on a database and want to escalate your privileges to become DBA or SYSDBA
- You have a Oracle account and you want to execute system commands (e.g. reverse shell) in order to move forward on the operating system hosting the database
Have you plan to add ODAT in a new release of KALI?
|Additional Information||More information here: https://github.com/quentinhardy/odat|
||+1 This tool is awesome!|
Have you information about ODAT embedded in kali?
The last STANDALONE version of ODAT is here : https://github.com/quentinhardy/odat/releases/tag/2.2.0
No installation is required with this version.
To help speed up the process of evaluating the tool, please make sure to include the following information (the more information you include, the more beneficial it will for us):
- [Name] - The name of the tool
- [Version] - What version of the tool should be added?
--- If it uses source control (such as git), please make sure there is a release to match (e.g. git tag)
- [Homepage] - Where can the tool be found online? Where to go to get more information?
- [Download] - Where to go to get the tool?
- [Author] - Who made the tool?
- [Licence] - How is the software distributed? What conditions does it come with?
- [Description] - What is the tool about? What does it do?
- [Dependencies] - What is needed for the tool to work?
- [Similar tools] - What other tools are out there?
- [How to install] - How do you compile it?
- [How to use] - What are some basic commands/functions to demonstrate it?
|2016-03-25 13:03||frederic||New Issue|
|2016-04-11 11:58||Meatballs||Note Added: 0005107|
|2016-06-12 14:43||frederic||Note Added: 0005365|
|2018-01-29 15:06||g0tmi1k||Note Added: 0008437|
|2018-08-07 14:14||g0tmi1k||Summary||ODAT (Oracle Database Attacking Tool) in Kali? => ODAT (Oracle Database Attacking Tool)|
|2018-08-18 19:22||elwood||Assigned To||=> sbrun|
|2018-08-18 19:22||elwood||Status||new => assigned|