View Issue Details
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0000372||Kali Linux||[All Projects] New Tool Requests||public||2013-05-31 09:20||2020-03-18 17:05|
|Priority||normal||Severity||feature||Reproducibility||have not tried|
|Target Version||Fixed in Version|
|Summary||0000372: PenQ - The Security Testing Browser Bundle|
|Description||PenQ is an open source Linux based penetration testing browser bundle we built over Mozilla Firefox. It comes pre-configured with security tools for spidering, advanced web searching, fingerprinting, anonymous browsing, web server scanning, fuzzing, report generating and more.|
Nikto Web Server Scanner
Wfuzz Web Application Fuzzer
Mozilla Add-ons Collection
OWASP Penetration Testing Checklist
PenTesting Report Generator
Vulnerability Databases Search
Access to Shell and System Utilities
Collection of Useful Links
Tested in: kali
more info and download from:
To help speed up the process of evaluating the tool, please make sure to include the following information (the more information you include, the more beneficial it will for us):
- [Name] - The name of the tool
- [Version] - What version of the tool should be added?
--- If it uses source control (such as git), please make sure there is a release to match (e.g. git tag)
- [Homepage] - Where can the tool be found online? Where to go to get more information?
- [Download] - Where to go to get the tool?
- [Author] - Who made the tool?
- [Licence] - How is the software distributed? What conditions does it come with?
- [Description] - What is the tool about? What does it do?
- [Dependencies] - What is needed for the tool to work?
- [Similar tools] - What other tools are out there?
- [How to install] - How do you compile it?
- [How to use] - What are some basic commands/functions to demonstrate it?
No response. Closing.
Please reopen if the information can be provided.
|2013-05-31 09:20||saberzaid||New Issue|
|2018-01-29 10:14||g0tmi1k||Priority||high => normal|
|2018-01-29 10:16||g0tmi1k||Note Added: 0007908|
|2019-12-09 13:30||g0tmi1k||Severity||minor => feature|
|2020-03-18 17:05||g0tmi1k||Status||new => closed|
|2020-03-18 17:05||g0tmi1k||Resolution||open => suspended|
|2020-03-18 17:05||g0tmi1k||Note Added: 0012434|