View Issue Details
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0003806||Kali Linux||[All Projects] New Tool Requests||public||2016-12-26 11:25||2018-01-29 15:16|
|Priority||normal||Severity||minor||Reproducibility||have not tried|
|Target Version||Fixed in Version|
|Summary||0003806: Tokenino - Usb Token|
|Description||Today, the security of passwords is very important and very strong passwords are complicated to remember. Tokenino, written in python, generates strong passwords composed by letters(Upper, down case), numbers and special characters. After the random generation, it uploads these passwords on the Arduino micro. The user can require the password by pressing on of buttons on the Arduino.|
Man Output of Tokenino:
python tokenino.py -h
_____ _ _
|_ _|__ | | _____ _ __ (_)_ __ ___
| |/ _ \| |/ / _ \ '_ \| | '_ \ / _ \
| | (_) | < __/ | | | | | | | (_) |
|_|\___/|_|\_\___|_| |_|_|_| |_|\___/
~~ developed by Antonio Blescia ~~
Usage: python tokenkey [options]
-h Show help message and exit
-l, --length Set the password length
-c, --cycle Set the number of password generation repetition
-o, --output Set the output Arduino file
-a Use letters to compose the password
-! Use special characters to compose the password
-# Use numbers to compose the password
-n, --number Number of password to store. MAX 3
I hope this tool may be useful for the community because I use it to decrypt every day my LVM linux partition.
To help speed up the process of evaluating the tool, please make sure to include the following information (the more information you include, the more beneficial it will for us):
- [Name] - The name of the tool
- [Version] - What version of the tool should be added?
--- If it uses source control (such as git), please make sure there is a release to match (e.g. git tag)
- [Homepage] - Where can the tool be found online? Where to go to get more information?
- [Download] - Where to go to get the tool?
- [Author] - Who made the tool?
- [Licence] - How is the software distributed? What conditions does it come with?
- [Description] - What is the tool about? What does it do?
- [Dependencies] - What is needed for the tool to work?
- [Similar tools] - What other tools are out there?
- [How to install] - How do you compile it?
- [How to use] - What are some basic commands/functions to demonstrate it?