View Issue Details
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0004062||Kali Linux||[All Projects] New Tool Requests||public||2017-06-06 09:38||2018-01-29 15:20|
|Target Version||Fixed in Version|
|Summary||0004062: OpenDoor scanner|
OpenDoor is console multifunctional web sites scanner. This application find all possible ways to login, index of/ directories, restricted access points, subdomains, hidden data and large backups. The scanning is performed by the built-in dictionary and external dictionaries as well. Anonymity and speed are provided by means of using proxy servers. Software is written for informational purposes and is open source product under the GPL license.
687474703a2f2f646c332e6a6f78692e6e65742f64726976652f323031372f30312f33302f303030312f303337382f39303439302f39302f653330393734326235632e6a7067.jpg (221,294 bytes)
Python 3.3 - 3.6
To help speed up the process of evaluating the tool, please make sure to include the following information (the more information you include, the more beneficial it will for us):
- [Name] - The name of the tool
- [Version] - What version of the tool should be added?
--- If it uses source control (such as git), please make sure there is a release to match (e.g. git tag)
- [Homepage] - Where can the tool be found online? Where to go to get more information?
- [Download] - Where to go to get the tool?
- [Author] - Who made the tool?
- [Licence] - How is the software distributed? What conditions does it come with?
- [Description] - What is the tool about? What does it do?
- [Dependencies] - What is needed for the tool to work?
- [Similar tools] - What other tools are out there?
- [How to install] - How do you compile it?
- [How to use] - What are some basic commands/functions to demonstrate it?
|2017-06-06 09:38||SWEBB||New Issue|
|2017-06-06 12:03||SWEBB||File Added: 687474703a2f2f646c332e6a6f78692e6e65742f64726976652f323031372f30312f33302f303030312f303337382f39303439302f39302f653330393734326235632e6a7067.jpg|
|2017-06-06 12:03||SWEBB||Note Added: 0006793|
|2018-01-29 15:20||g0tmi1k||Note Added: 0008513|