|View Issue Details|
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0004102||Kali Linux||[All Projects] New Tool Requests||public||2017-07-15 01:34||2018-02-05 14:35|
|Target Version||Fixed in Version|
|Summary||0004102: scanless - online port scan scrapper|
Source Code: https://github.com/vesche/scanles
Description: Python command-line tool to utilize online port scanners.
- To install simply run: sudo pip install scanless
- beautifulsoup4 and requests are the only dependencies.
- It is compatible with both Python 2 & 3.
|Typo in source code link, see here - https://github.com/vesche/scanless|
To help speed up the process of evaluating the tool, please make sure to include the following information (the more information you include, the more beneficial it will for us):
- [Name] - The name of the tool
- [Version] - What version of the tool should be added?
--- If it uses source control (such as git), please make sure there is a release to match (e.g. git tag)
- [Homepage] - Where can the tool be found online? Where to go to get more information?
- [Download] - Where to go to get the tool?
- [Author] - Who made the tool?
- [Licence] - How is the software distributed? What conditions does it come with?
- [Description] - What is the tool about? What does it do?
- [Dependencies] - What is needed for the tool to work?
- [Similar tools] - What other tools are out there?
- [How to install] - How do you compile it?
- [How to use] - What are some basic commands/functions to demonstrate it?
@g0tmi1k Let me know if you need more info
- [Name] - scanless
- [Version] - v1.0.6 https://github.com/vesche/scanless/releases/tag/v1.0.6
- [Homepage] - https://github.com/vesche/scanless
- [Download] - https://github.com/vesche/scanless/releases/tag/v1.0.6
or from pypi https://pypi.python.org/pypi/scanless
- [Author] - vesche (Austin Jackson)
- [Licence] - Unlicense
- [Description] - Command-line utility for using websites that can perform port scans on your behalf. Useful for early stages of a penetration test or if you'd like to run a port scan on a host and have it not come from your IP address.
- [Dependencies] - beautifulsoup4 and requests
- [Similar tools] - None that I know of.
- [How to install] - You could compile it with PyInstaller into an ELF. I could do a release like this if it would be preferable.
- [How to use] - You can run a port scan through the website hackertarget on the host scanme.nmap.org like so: scanless -t scanme.nmap.org -s hackertarget
|Also, it's easiest to install like so: sudo pip install scanless|
|2017-07-15 01:34||vesche||New Issue|
|2017-07-15 01:36||vesche||Note Added: 0006900|
|2018-01-29 15:13||g0tmi1k||Note Added: 0008468|
|2018-02-03 23:41||vesche||Note Added: 0008614|
|2018-02-03 23:43||vesche||Note Added: 0008615|