|View Issue Details|
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0004222||Kali Linux||[All Projects] New Tool Requests||public||2017-09-04 20:05||2018-02-21 09:35|
|Target Version||Fixed in Version|
|Summary||0004222: Tulpar - Web Vulnerability Scanner|
|Description||tulpar github: https://github.com/anilbaranyelken/tulpar|
Tulpar is a open source web vulnerability scanner for written to make web penetration testing automated. Tulpar has the following features:
-Sql Injection (GET Method)
-XSS (GET Method)
-Credit Card Disclosure
-Command Injection (GET Method)
-Directory Traversal (GET Method)
-File Include (GET Method)
-TCP Port Scanner
-Cyber Threat Intelligence
-File Input Available Check
To help speed up the process of evaluating the tool, please make sure to include the following information (the more information you include, the more beneficial it will for us):
- [Name] - The name of the tool
- [Version] - What version of the tool should be added?
--- If it uses source control (such as git), please make sure there is a release to match (e.g. git tag)
- [Homepage] - Where can the tool be found online? Where to go to get more information?
- [Download] - Where to go to get the tool?
- [Author] - Who made the tool?
- [Licence] - How is the software distributed? What conditions does it come with?
- [Description] - What is the tool about? What does it do?
- [Dependencies] - What is needed for the tool to work?
- [Similar tools] - What other tools are out there?
- [How to install] - How do you compile it?
- [How to use] - What are some basic commands/functions to demonstrate it?
|2017-09-04 20:email@example.com||New Issue|
|2018-01-29 10:14||g0tmi1k||Priority||high => normal|
|2018-01-29 10:15||g0tmi1k||Note Added: 0007906|
|2018-02-21 09:35||g0tmi1k||Product Version||kali-dev =>|