|View Issue Details|
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0004233||Kali Linux||[All Projects] New Tool Requests||public||2017-09-08 17:53||2018-01-29 14:55|
|Target Version||Fixed in Version|
|Summary||0004233: fluxion - a social engineering tool|
Fluxion is a remake of linset by vk496 with (hopefully) less bugs and more functionality. It's compatible with the latest release of Kali (rolling).
How it works:https://github.com/FluxionNetwork/fluxion#book-how-it-works
-Scan the networks.
-Capture a handshake (can't be used without a valid handshake, it's necessary to verify the password)
-Use WEB Interface *
-Launch a FakeAP instance to imitate the original access point
-Spawns a MDK3 process, which deauthenticates all users connected to the target network, so they can be lured to connect to the FakeAP and enter the WPA password.
-A fake DNS server is launched in order to capture all DNS requests and redirect them to the host running the script
-A captive portal is launched in order to serve a page, which prompts the user to enter their WPA password
-Each submitted password is verified by the handshake captured earlier
-The attack will automatically terminate, as soon as a correct password is submitted
Aircrack : 1:1.2-0~rc4-0parrot0
Lighttpd : 1.439-1
Hostapd : 1:2.3-2.3 If you want to compare this type dpkg -l | grep "name"
Fluxion gets weekly updates with new features, improvements and bugfixes.
To help speed up the process of evaluating the tool, please make sure to include the following information (the more information you include, the more beneficial it will for us):
- [Name] - The name of the tool
- [Version] - What version of the tool should be added?
--- If it uses source control (such as git), please make sure there is a release to match (e.g. git tag)
- [Homepage] - Where can the tool be found online? Where to go to get more information?
- [Download] - Where to go to get the tool?
- [Author] - Who made the tool?
- [Licence] - How is the software distributed? What conditions does it come with?
- [Description] - What is the tool about? What does it do?
- [Dependencies] - What is needed for the tool to work?
- [Similar tools] - What other tools are out there?
- [How to install] - How do you compile it?
- [How to use] - What are some basic commands/functions to demonstrate it?
|2017-09-08 17:53||defalt||New Issue|
|2017-09-10 01:09||Danpag||Issue cloned: 0004236|
|2017-09-14 07:24||rhertzog||Relationship added||has duplicate 0004237|
|2018-01-29 10:22||g0tmi1k||Summary||Add fluxion - a social engineering tool => fluxion - a social engineering tool|
|2018-01-29 14:55||g0tmi1k||Note Added: 0008395|