View Issue Details
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0004313||Kali Linux||[All Projects] New Tool Requests||public||2017-10-19 10:03||2020-02-11 17:11|
|Target Version||Fixed in Version|
|Description||CyberScan is an open source penetration testing tool that can analyse packets , decoding , scanning ports, pinging and geolocation of an IP including (latitude, longitude , region , country …) |
github - https://github.com/medbenali/CyberScan.git
demo - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyEKQ78HXho
Thought it might be a cool addition, we have had a lot of hackers use it on their tests and with good success!
This program works well in Kali. The source includes scapy and pygeoip, both of which are already in our repos so dependencies don't appear to be a problem.
Upstream doesn't have tagged releases.
To help speed up the process of evaluating the tool, please make sure to include the following information (the more information you include, the more beneficial it will for us):
- [Name] - The name of the tool
- [Version] - What version of the tool should be added?
--- If it uses source control (such as git), please make sure there is a release to match (e.g. git tag)
- [Homepage] - Where can the tool be found online? Where to go to get more information?
- [Download] - Where to go to get the tool?
- [Author] - Who made the tool?
- [Licence] - How is the software distributed? What conditions does it come with?
- [Description] - What is the tool about? What does it do?
- [Dependencies] - What is needed for the tool to work?
- [Similar tools] - What other tools are out there?
- [How to install] - How do you compile it?
- [How to use] - What are some basic commands/functions to demonstrate it?
There isn't a tag'd release for v1.1.1
* We do not support just git cloning *
||Python2 - which is EOL|
|2017-10-19 10:03||medbenali||New Issue|
|2017-10-25 15:40||dookie||Note Added: 0007560|
|2017-10-25 15:40||dookie||Category||Feature Requests => New Tool Requests|
|2018-01-29 10:22||g0tmi1k||Summary||Add CyberScan Tool => CyberScan|
|2018-01-29 10:52||g0tmi1k||Note Added: 0007938|
|2018-01-29 16:13||g0tmi1k||Note Added: 0008532|
|2018-02-21 09:35||g0tmi1k||Product Version||2017.2 =>|
|2020-02-11 17:11||g0tmi1k||Note Added: 0012260|
|2020-02-11 17:11||g0tmi1k||Assigned To||=> g0tmi1k|
|2020-02-11 17:11||g0tmi1k||Status||new => closed|
|2020-02-11 17:11||g0tmi1k||Resolution||open => won't fix|