View Issue Details
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0004370||Kali Linux||[All Projects] New Tool Requests||public||2017-11-28 07:14||2018-01-29 16:32|
|Target Version||Fixed in Version|
|Summary||0004370: Vexillium - A DOM based fuzzer for Browsers|
|Description||Vexillium is a DOM based fuzzer for browser using Google's Domato to generate payloads. |
Vexillium is a python-based tool using Flask to serve as a server and to test the payloads in the browser and SQLite3 to act as a database to resume the test where the user paused or cancelled, so that it doesn't needs to reuse the same payloads over and over again.
Vexillium.zip (360,181 bytes)
To help speed up the process of evaluating the tool, please make sure to include the following information (the more information you include, the more beneficial it will for us):
- [Name] - The name of the tool
- [Version] - What version of the tool should be added?
--- If it uses source control (such as git), please make sure there is a release to match (e.g. git tag)
- [Homepage] - Where can the tool be found online? Where to go to get more information?
- [Download] - Where to go to get the tool?
- [Author] - Who made the tool?
- [Licence] - How is the software distributed? What conditions does it come with?
- [Description] - What is the tool about? What does it do?
- [Dependencies] - What is needed for the tool to work?
- [Similar tools] - What other tools are out there?
- [How to install] - How do you compile it?
- [How to use] - What are some basic commands/functions to demonstrate it?
Name - Vexillium
Version - 0.1
Homepage - https://vexillium.cycurelabs.com/
Download - https://vexillium.cycurelabs.com/download
Author - Rajesh Majumdar [Cycure Labs]
Description - A simple, fast and intelligent python based DOM fuzzer for web browsers.
Dependencies - Python
How to install - python vexillium.py
How to use - Open web browser you want to fuzz, and go to the link provided by the vexillium output.