|View Issue Details|
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0004386||Kali Linux||[All Projects] New Tool Requests||public||2017-12-05 11:17||2018-02-21 09:35|
|Priority||normal||Severity||feature||Reproducibility||have not tried|
|Target Version||Fixed in Version|
|Summary||0004386: 0d1n: Web security tool to make fuzzing at HTTP/S|
|Description||0d1n is a tool for automating customized attacks against web applications.|
- brute force login and passwords in auth forms
- directory disclosure (use PATH list to brute, and find HTTP status code)
- test to find SQL Injection and XSS vulnerabilities
- Options to load ANTI-CSRF token each request
- Options to use random proxy per request
- other functions...
|Steps To Reproduce||git clone https://github.com/CoolerVoid/0d1n/|
|Additional Information||require libcurl-dev|
apt-get install libcurl-dev
|This builds and runs well. It would be a good addition.|
To help speed up the process of evaluating the tool, please make sure to include the following information (the more information you include, the more beneficial it will for us):
- [Name] - The name of the tool
- [Version] - What version of the tool should be added?
--- If it uses source control (such as git), please make sure there is a release to match (e.g. git tag)
- [Homepage] - Where can the tool be found online? Where to go to get more information?
- [Download] - Where to go to get the tool?
- [Author] - Who made the tool?
- [Licence] - How is the software distributed? What conditions does it come with?
- [Description] - What is the tool about? What does it do?
- [Dependencies] - What is needed for the tool to work?
- [Similar tools] - What other tools are out there?
- [How to install] - How do you compile it?
- [How to use] - What are some basic commands/functions to demonstrate it?
|2017-12-05 11:17||j_jito||New Issue|
|2017-12-15 22:54||dookie||Note Added: 0007701|
|2018-01-29 14:26||g0tmi1k||Note Added: 0008345|
|2018-02-21 09:35||g0tmi1k||Product Version||2017.3 =>|