|View Issue Details|
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0004401||Kali Linux||[All Projects] New Tool Requests||public||2017-12-05 21:25||2018-02-21 09:35|
|Priority||normal||Severity||feature||Reproducibility||have not tried|
|Target Version||Fixed in Version|
|Summary||0004401: Graudit: Grep rough audit - source code auditing tool|
|Description||raudit is a simple script and signature sets that allows you to find potential |
security flaws in source code using the GNU utility grep. It's comparable to
other static analysis applications like RATS, SWAAT and flaw-finder while
keeping the technical requirements to a minimum and being very flexible.
|Steps To Reproduce||git clone https://github.com/wireghoul/graudit.git|
make && make install
graudit <options> /path/to/scan
|This is a nice utility and it works well. It would make a good addition.|
To help speed up the process of evaluating the tool, please make sure to include the following information (the more information you include, the more beneficial it will for us):
- [Name] - The name of the tool
- [Version] - What version of the tool should be added?
--- If it uses source control (such as git), please make sure there is a release to match (e.g. git tag)
- [Homepage] - Where can the tool be found online? Where to go to get more information?
- [Download] - Where to go to get the tool?
- [Author] - Who made the tool?
- [Licence] - How is the software distributed? What conditions does it come with?
- [Description] - What is the tool about? What does it do?
- [Dependencies] - What is needed for the tool to work?
- [Similar tools] - What other tools are out there?
- [How to install] - How do you compile it?
- [How to use] - What are some basic commands/functions to demonstrate it?
|2017-12-05 21:25||j_jito||New Issue|
|2017-12-20 20:54||dookie||Note Added: 0007723|
|2018-01-29 14:58||g0tmi1k||Note Added: 0008403|
|2018-02-21 09:35||g0tmi1k||Product Version||2017.3 =>|