View Issue Details
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0004539||Kali Linux||[All Projects] New Tool Requests||public||2018-02-13 03:15||2018-02-21 09:35|
|Target Version||Fixed in Version|
|Summary||0004539: FeedingBottle v3.3 released|
--- Open source;Support Aircrack-ng 1.2 rc4;Remove force fake authentication function and fixed some bug
Pass-Test：kali 2018.1 2017.3
To help speed up the process of evaluating the tool, please make sure to include the following information (the more information you include, the more beneficial it will for us):
- [Name] - The name of the tool
- [Version] - What version of the tool should be added?
--- If it uses source control (such as git), please make sure there is a release to match (e.g. git tag)
- [Homepage] - Where can the tool be found online? Where to go to get more information?
- [Download] - Where to go to get the tool? either a download page or a link to the latest version
- [Author] - Who made the tool?
- [Licence] - How is the software distributed? What conditions does it come with?
- [Description] - What is the tool about? What does it do?
- [Dependencies] - What is needed for the tool to work?
- [Similar tools] - What other tools are out there?
- [Activity] - When did the project start? Is is still actively being deployed?
- [How to install] - How do you compile it?
--- Note, using source code to acquire (e.g. git clone/svn checkout) can't be used - Also downloading from the head. Please use a "tag" or "release" version.
- [How to use] - What are some basic commands/functions to demonstrate it?
FeedingBottle is a Aircrack-ng GUI, create by Fast Light User-Interface Designer ("FLUID").
[How to install]
#tar -xzf v3.3.tar.gz
#apt-get install fluid
#fluid -c feedingbottle.fl
#fltk-config --compile feedingbottle.cxx
[How to use]
Out of the Box.
feedingbottle-2.0-rc2.1-for-bt4f.swf (406,015 bytes)
||Out of the box in Kali 2018.1 it actually gives a segfault. Jumping om github repo later and posts the logs.|
You can ignore this error.
No.. the GUI doesn't show at all, it gives segfault on the GUI part itself. provided a picture.
Screenshot from 2018-02-14 12-32-18.png (1,344,235 bytes)
FeedingBottle v3.31 released, please test it.
--- Fixed a bug: Abnormal exit has occurred while the wireless device is in use. Thanks to kimocoder.
||Great! Tested & working :)|
|2018-02-13 03:15||ZhaoChunsheng||New Issue|
|2018-02-13 12:46||g0tmi1k||Note Added: 0008667|
|2018-02-13 13:42||ZhaoChunsheng||File Added: feedingbottle-2.0-rc2.1-for-bt4f.swf|
|2018-02-13 13:42||ZhaoChunsheng||Note Added: 0008668|
|2018-02-14 10:45||kimocoder||Note Added: 0008677|
|2018-02-14 11:28||ZhaoChunsheng||Note Added: 0008678|
|2018-02-14 11:34||kimocoder||File Added: Screenshot from 2018-02-14 12-32-18.png|
|2018-02-14 11:34||kimocoder||Note Added: 0008679|
|2018-02-14 15:01||ZhaoChunsheng||Note Added: 0008680|
|2018-02-14 15:03||kimocoder||Note Added: 0008681|
|2018-02-14 15:04||ZhaoChunsheng||Note Added: 0008682|
|2018-02-21 09:35||g0tmi1k||Product Version||2018.1 =>|