|View Issue Details|
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0004601||Kali Linux||[All Projects] New Tool Requests||public||2018-03-05 21:56||2018-04-10 11:41|
|Priority||normal||Severity||minor||Reproducibility||have not tried|
|Target Version||Fixed in Version|
|Summary||0004601: Spray - A Password Spraying tool for Active Directory Credentials|
|Description||Spray is a password tool that can be used against many different Active Directory authentication interfaces.|
To help speed up the process of evaluating the tool, please make sure to include the following information (the more information you include, the more beneficial it will for us):
- [Name] - The name of the tool
- [Version] - What version of the tool should be added?
--- If it uses source control (such as git), please make sure there is a release to match (e.g. git tag)
- [Homepage] - Where can the tool be found online? Where to go to get more information?
- [Download] - Where to go to get the tool? either a download page or a link to the latest version
- [Author] - Who made the tool?
- [Licence] - How is the software distributed? What conditions does it come with?
- [Description] - What is the tool about? What does it do?
- [Dependencies] - What is needed for the tool to work?
- [Similar tools] - What other tools are out there?
- [Activity] - When did the project start? Is is still actively being deployed?
- [How to install] - How do you compile it?
--- Note, using source code to acquire (e.g. git clone/svn checkout) can't be used - Also downloading from the head. Please use a "tag" or "release" version.
- [How to use] - What are some basic commands/functions to demonstrate it?
|2018-03-05 21:56||dookie||New Issue|
|2018-03-06 07:10||g0tmi1k||Summary||Please add Spray - A Password Spraying tool for Active Directory Credentials => Spray - A Password Spraying tool for Active Directory Credentials|
|2018-04-10 11:41||g0tmi1k||Note Added: 0009019|