View Issue Details
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0004845||Kali Linux||[All Projects] New Tool Requests||public||2018-07-11 13:28||2020-01-13 13:37|
|Priority||normal||Severity||feature||Reproducibility||have not tried|
|Target Version||Fixed in Version|
I developed a new tool called 'msfenum' which is very useful when performing penetration tests, especially internal penetration tests. It is a tool that automates metasploits auxiliary modules. It can give you quick win findings during an pentest. Its a tiny framework which relies on the metasploit framework and is easily to extend (adding auxiliary modules).
I wrote all details why I think this tool is useful in a public blog:
The Github page with the tool can be found over here:
To help speed up the process of evaluating the tool, please make sure to include the following information (the more information you include, the more beneficial it will for us):
- [Name] - The name of the tool
- [Version] - What version of the tool should be added?
--- If it uses source control (such as git), please make sure there is a release to match (e.g. git tag)
- [Homepage] - Where can the tool be found online? Where to go to get more information?
- [Download] - Where to go to get the tool? either a download page or a link to the latest version
- [Author] - Who made the tool?
- [Licence] - How is the software distributed? What conditions does it come with?
- [Description] - What is the tool about? What does it do?
- [Dependencies] - What is needed for the tool to work?
- [Similar tools] - What other tools are out there?
- [Activity] - When did the project start? Is is still actively being deployed?
- [How to install] - How do you compile it?
--- Note, using source code to acquire (e.g. git clone/svn checkout) can't be used - Also downloading from the head. Please use a "tag" or "release" version.
- [How to use] - What are some basic commands/functions to demonstrate it?
||Last update July 2018|
|2018-07-11 13:28||wez3||New Issue|
|2018-07-11 13:47||g0tmi1k||Note Added: 0009352|
|2018-07-11 13:47||g0tmi1k||Summary||Adding msfenum to Kali => msfenum|
|2018-07-17 22:20||elwood||Status||new => acknowledged|
|2019-12-09 13:30||g0tmi1k||Severity||minor => feature|
|2019-12-09 13:30||g0tmi1k||Status||acknowledged => new|
|2019-12-10 11:57||g0tmi1k||View Status||private => public|
|2020-01-13 13:37||g0tmi1k||Status||new => closed|
|2020-01-13 13:37||g0tmi1k||Resolution||open => won't fix|
|2020-01-13 13:37||g0tmi1k||Note Added: 0011893|