View Issue Details
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0004882||Kali Linux||[All Projects] New Tool Requests||public||2018-08-05 15:45||2020-01-13 13:34|
|Priority||normal||Severity||feature||Reproducibility||have not tried|
|Target Version||Fixed in Version|
|Summary||0004882: DorkMe - automate google hacking|
|Description||Hello, I'm @blueudp, DorkMe developer, contact you to make a request for it. DorkMe is a tool developed in python designed to automate google hacking, this tool has several txt files with dorks classified from your GHDB, and, depending on the category you select, it will search for the target with those dorks, such as sql injection search , LFI, or obsolete systems, I attached the tool: https://github.com/blueudp/DorkMe, we are in contact, greetings|
To help speed up the process of evaluating the tool, please make sure to include the following information (the more information you include, the more beneficial it will for us):
- [Name] - The name of the tool
- [Version] - What version of the tool should be added?
--- If it uses source control (such as git), please make sure there is a release to match (e.g. git tag)
- [Homepage] - Where can the tool be found online? Where to go to get more information?
- [Download] - Where to go to get the tool? either a download page or a link to the latest version
- [Author] - Who made the tool?
- [Licence] - How is the software distributed? What conditions does it come with?
- [Description] - What is the tool about? What does it do?
- [Dependencies] - What is needed for the tool to work?
- [Similar tools] - What other tools are out there?
- [Activity] - When did the project start? Is is still actively being deployed?
- [How to install] - How do you compile it?
--- Note, using source code to acquire (e.g. git clone/svn checkout) can't be used - Also downloading from the head. Please use a "tag" or "release" version.
- [How to use] - What are some basic commands/functions to demonstrate it?
hello, in the github link that I provided you will find everything you need for its execution (in the readme.md) (https://github.com/blueudp/DorkMe/blob/master/README.md), the license (GNU General Public License v3.0) is located in the github, like version to download, I do not know similar tools.
Simple tutorial (read the readme to execute it, contains necessary information): clone the github project, then execute DorkMe.py with python, specifying the url with the --url or -u parameter, and then the type of vulnerability to search , Information, administration panels etc, and the -v command to activate verbose. it would look like this: python DorkMe.py -u bible-history.com --dorks vulns -v, you can also add your dorks, which is highly recommended, so follow the tutorial of readme.md.
- [Name] - DorkMe
- [Version] - 1.0 (https://github.com/blueudp/DorkMe/releases)
- [Homepage] - https://github.com/blueudp/DorkMe/
- [Download] - https://github.com/blueudp/DorkMe/releases
- [Author] - blueudp
- [Licence] - GNU General Public License v3.0
- [Description] - DorkMe is a tool designed with the purpose of making easier the searching of vulnerabilities with Google Dorks, such as SQL Injection vulnerabilities, LFI, RCE, login Portals, deprecated systems etc.
- [Dependencies] - python2, argparse (comes with python) and Google-Search-API librarie (pip install Google-Search-API)
- [Similar tools] - None
- [Activity] - Starts about December 2017, still improving it
- [How to install] - git clone https://github.com/blueudp/DorkMe
- [How to use] -
python DorkMe.py --help
python DorkMe.py --url bible-history.com --dorks vulns -v (recommended for test)
python DorkMe.py --url bible-history.com --dorks Deprecated,Info -v (multiple dorks)
python DorkMe.py --url bible-history.com --dorks all -v (test all)
More Info in readme.md : https://github.com/blueudp/DorkMe/blob/master/README.md
When will I know if you are going to add it or not?
||Hasn't had an update since Aug 2018|
|2018-08-05 15:45||blueudp||New Issue|
|2018-08-06 10:22||g0tmi1k||Note Added: 0009425|
|2018-08-06 10:22||g0tmi1k||Summary||Tool Request (DorkMe) => DorkMe - automate google hacking|
|2018-08-06 11:16||blueudp||Note Added: 0009426|
|2018-08-09 22:22||blueudp||Note Added: 0009438|
|2018-08-18 19:32||elwood||Status||new => acknowledged|
|2018-08-26 11:53||blueudp||Note Added: 0009528|
|2019-12-09 13:30||g0tmi1k||Severity||minor => feature|
|2019-12-09 13:30||g0tmi1k||Status||acknowledged => new|
|2020-01-13 13:34||g0tmi1k||Status||new => closed|
|2020-01-13 13:34||g0tmi1k||Resolution||open => won't fix|
|2020-01-13 13:34||g0tmi1k||Note Added: 0011890|