View Issue Details
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0005092||Kali Linux||[All Projects] New Tool Requests||public||2018-11-13 11:59||2018-12-13 01:47|
|Reporter||Rajkumar Dusad||Assigned To|
|Priority||normal||Severity||minor||Reproducibility||have not tried|
|Target Version||Fixed in Version|
|Summary||0005092: IP-Tracer trace ip address and retrive any ip address using ip-tracer.|
|Description||IP-Tracer is use to retrive ip information using ip-api.|
Tool-Name => IP-Tracer
Version => 1.0
Source => https://github.com/Rajkumrdusad/IP-Tracer
If this tools is able to be on kali linux then so please add this tool on kali linux.
To help speed up the process of evaluating the tool, please make sure to include the following information (the more information you include, the more beneficial it will for us):
- [Name] - The name of the tool
- [Version] - What version of the tool should be added?
--- If it uses source control (such as git), please make sure there is a release to match (e.g. git tag)
- [Homepage] - Where can the tool be found online? Where to go to get more information?
- [Download] - Where to go to get the tool? either a download page or a link to the latest version
- [Author] - Who made the tool?
- [Licence] - How is the software distributed? What conditions does it come with?
- [Description] - What is the tool about? What does it do?
- [Dependencies] - What is needed for the tool to work?
- [Similar tools] - What other tools are out there?
- [Activity] - When did the project start? Is is still actively being deployed?
- [How to install] - How do you compile it?
--- Note, using source code to acquire (e.g. git clone/svn checkout) can't be used - Also downloading from the head. Please use a "tag" or "release" version.
- [How to use] - What are some basic commands/functions to demonstrate it?
- [Name] - IP-Tracer
- [Version] - v1.0
- [Homepage] - https://github.com/Rajkumrdusad/IP-Tracer
- [Download] - https://github.com/Rajkumrdusad/IP-Tracer.git
- [Author] - Rajkumar Dusad
- [License] - MIT
- [Description] - IP-Tracer is use to retrieve any ip information.
- [Dependencies] - PHP, Bash
- [Similar tools] - ipgeolocation
- [Activity] - this project start on 5/8/2018
- [How to install] - clone this tools from github and get into IP-Tracer Directory then type sh install OR ./install
- [How to use] - open your terminal and type trace --help for more information.
I hope this information will helpful..