View Issue Details
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0000550||Kali Linux||[All Projects] New Tool Requests||public||2013-08-28 11:57||2020-03-18 17:41|
|Priority||normal||Severity||feature||Reproducibility||have not tried|
|Target Version||Fixed in Version|
|Summary||0000550: darm - Efficient ARMv7 Disassembler|
|Description||This project looks promising.|
Darm is a lightweight and efficient Disassembler for the ARMv7 Instruction Set.
Darm has been written in C and features bindings for Python (Ruby upcoming!)
Darm is licensed under the 3-BSD license (also known as Simplified BSD.)
Darm is working towards full ARMv7 support (but is not yet there.)
||We'll hold off on this until it matures a bit more and has an actual install routine.|
To help speed up the process of evaluating the tool, please make sure to include the following information (the more information you include, the more beneficial it will for us):
- [Name] - The name of the tool
- [Version] - What version of the tool should be added?
--- If it uses source control (such as git), please make sure there is a release to match (e.g. git tag)
- [Homepage] - Where can the tool be found online? Where to go to get more information?
- [Download] - Where to go to get the tool?
- [Author] - Who made the tool?
- [Licence] - How is the software distributed? What conditions does it come with?
- [Description] - What is the tool about? What does it do?
- [Dependencies] - What is needed for the tool to work?
- [Similar tools] - What other tools are out there?
- [How to install] - How do you compile it?
- [How to use] - What are some basic commands/functions to demonstrate it?
No response since 2018 (2 years).... Closing.
Please reopen if the information can be provided.
|2013-08-28 11:57||dookie||New Issue|
|2013-08-28 19:58||dookie||Target Version||=> 1.0.6|
|2013-08-28 19:58||dookie||Note Added: 0000809|
|2018-01-29 10:22||g0tmi1k||Summary||Add darm - Efficient ARMv7 Disassembler => darm - Efficient ARMv7 Disassembler|
|2018-01-29 14:50||g0tmi1k||Note Added: 0008376|
|2018-02-21 09:34||g0tmi1k||Target Version||1.0.6 =>|
|2019-12-09 13:30||g0tmi1k||Severity||minor => feature|
|2020-03-18 17:41||g0tmi1k||Status||new => closed|
|2020-03-18 17:41||g0tmi1k||Resolution||open => suspended|
|2020-03-18 17:41||g0tmi1k||Note Added: 0012439|