View Issue Details
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0000610||Kali Linux||[All Projects] New Tool Requests||public||2013-09-23 23:38||2020-03-18 17:41|
|Target Version||Fixed in Version|
|Description||CapAnalysis allows you to conduct indepth pcap analysis. The program is made by the same makers of xplico.|
There is an x86 and a 64 bit version.
Refer to the following on how to submit a proper tool request:
To help speed up the process of evaluating the tool, please make sure to include the following information (the more information you include, the more beneficial it will for us):
- [Name] - The name of the tool
- [Version] - What version of the tool should be added?
--- If it uses source control (such as git), please make sure there is a release to match (e.g. git tag)
- [Homepage] - Where can the tool be found online? Where to go to get more information?
- [Download] - Where to go to get the tool?
- [Author] - Who made the tool?
- [Licence] - How is the software distributed? What conditions does it come with?
- [Description] - What is the tool about? What does it do?
- [Dependencies] - What is needed for the tool to work?
- [Similar tools] - What other tools are out there?
- [How to install] - How do you compile it?
- [How to use] - What are some basic commands/functions to demonstrate it?
No response since 2018 (2 years).... Closing.
Please reopen if the information can be provided.
|2013-09-23 23:38||mountainman||New Issue|
|2013-09-26 20:52||dookie||Note Added: 0000906|
|2018-01-29 14:12||g0tmi1k||Summary||new tool request CapAnalysis => CapAnalysis|
|2018-01-29 14:12||g0tmi1k||Note Added: 0008334|
|2018-02-21 09:35||g0tmi1k||Product Version||1.0.5 =>|
|2019-12-09 13:30||g0tmi1k||Severity||minor => feature|
|2020-03-18 17:41||g0tmi1k||Status||new => closed|
|2020-03-18 17:41||g0tmi1k||Resolution||open => won't fix|
|2020-03-18 17:41||g0tmi1k||Note Added: 0012441|