View Issue Details
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0000811||Kali Linux||[All Projects] New Tool Requests||public||2013-12-27 21:17||2020-02-10 17:57|
|Target Version||Fixed in Version|
|Summary||0000811: PEV - the PE file analysis toolkit|
|Description||pev is a PE file analysis toolkit that includes some nice programs to work with PE files in many systems|
It can be useful for programmers, security analysts and forensic investigators. It's licensed under GPLv3+ terms.
|Additional Information||Versions of operating systems (both Linux and Windows )|
Linux : Ubuntu , Debian , Slackware , Arch , BackTrack , OpenSuse
Mac : OSX
Windows: XP , Vista , 7 , 8 , 2003, 2008
Link to dowload :
Linux : http://sourceforge.net/projects/pev/files/pev-0.70/
OS X : http://sourceforge.net/projects/pev/files/pev-0.70/pev-0.70.tar.gz/download
The pev 0.80 is out!
To help speed up the process of evaluating the tool, please make sure to include the following information (the more information you include, the more beneficial it will for us):
- [Name] - The name of the tool
- [Version] - What version of the tool should be added?
--- If it uses source control (such as git), please make sure there is a release to match (e.g. git tag)
- [Homepage] - Where can the tool be found online? Where to go to get more information?
- [Download] - Where to go to get the tool?
- [Author] - Who made the tool?
- [Licence] - How is the software distributed? What conditions does it come with?
- [Description] - What is the tool about? What does it do?
- [Dependencies] - What is needed for the tool to work?
- [Similar tools] - What other tools are out there?
- [How to install] - How do you compile it?
- [How to use] - What are some basic commands/functions to demonstrate it?