View Issue Details
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0001413||Kali Linux||[All Projects] New Tool Requests||public||2014-06-12 22:32||2018-01-29 15:19|
|Priority||normal||Severity||minor||Reproducibility||have not tried|
|Target Version||Fixed in Version|
|Summary||0001413: XSSYA - Cross Site Scripting Scanner & Vulnerability Confirmation|
|Description|| XSSYA work by execute the payload encoded to bypass Web Application Firewall which is the first method request and response if it respond 200 it turn to Method 2 which search that payload decoded in web page HTML code if it confirmed get the last step which is execute document.cookie to get the cookie|
* Support HTTPS
* After Confirmation (execute payload to get cookies)
* Can be run in (Windows - Linux)
* Identify 3 types of WAF (Mod_Security - WebKnight - F5 BIG IP)
*XSSYA Continue Library of Encoded Payloads To Bypass WAF (Web Application Firewall)
* Support Saving The Web HTML Code Before Executing
the Payload Viewing the Web HTML Code into the Screen or Terminal
To help speed up the process of evaluating the tool, please make sure to include the following information (the more information you include, the more beneficial it will for us):
- [Name] - The name of the tool
- [Version] - What version of the tool should be added?
--- If it uses source control (such as git), please make sure there is a release to match (e.g. git tag)
- [Homepage] - Where can the tool be found online? Where to go to get more information?
- [Download] - Where to go to get the tool?
- [Author] - Who made the tool?
- [Licence] - How is the software distributed? What conditions does it come with?
- [Description] - What is the tool about? What does it do?
- [Dependencies] - What is needed for the tool to work?
- [Similar tools] - What other tools are out there?
- [How to install] - How do you compile it?
- [How to use] - What are some basic commands/functions to demonstrate it?