View Issue Details
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0005119||Kali Linux||[All Projects] New Tool Requests||public||2018-11-26 00:34||2018-11-27 13:29|
|Priority||normal||Severity||minor||Reproducibility||have not tried|
|Target Version||Fixed in Version|
|Summary||0005119: WiFi Pumpkin|
|Description||Framework for Rogue Wi-Fi Access Point Attack |
The WiFi-Pumpkin is a rogue AP framework to easily create these fake networks, all while forwarding legitimate traffic to and from the unsuspecting target. It comes stuffed with features, including rogue Wi-Fi access points, deauth attacks on client APs, a probe request and credentials monitor, transparent proxy, Windows update attack, phishing manager, ARP Poisoning, DNS Spoofing, Pumpkin-Proxy, and image capture on the fly. moreover, the WiFi-Pumpkin is a very complete framework for auditing Wi-Fi security check the list of features is quite broad.
Rogue Wi-Fi Access Point
Deauth Attack Clients AP
Probe Request Monitor
DHCP Starvation Attack
Windows Update Attack
Partial Bypass HSTS protocol
Support beef hook
Patch Binaries via MITM
Karma Attacks (support hostapd-mana)
LLMNR, NBT-NS and MDNS poisoner (Responder)
Pumpkin-Proxy (ProxyServer (mitmproxy API))
Capture images on the fly
TCP-Proxy (with scapy)
git clone https://github.com/P0cL4bs/WiFi-Pumpkin.git
To help speed up the process of evaluating the tool, please make sure to include the following information (the more information you include, the more beneficial it will for us):
- [Name] - The name of the tool
- [Version] - What version of the tool should be added?
--- If it uses source control (such as git), please make sure there is a release to match (e.g. git tag)
- [Homepage] - Where can the tool be found online? Where to go to get more information?
- [Download] - Where to go to get the tool? either a download page or a link to the latest version
- [Author] - Who made the tool?
- [Licence] - How is the software distributed? What conditions does it come with?
- [Description] - What is the tool about? What does it do?
- [Dependencies] - What is needed for the tool to work?
- [Similar tools] - What other tools are out there?
- [Activity] - When did the project start? Is is still actively being deployed?
- [How to install] - How do you compile it?
--- Note, using source code to acquire (e.g. git clone/svn checkout) can't be used - Also downloading from the head. Please use a "tag" or "release" version.
- [How to use] - What are some basic commands/functions to demonstrate it?
Due to a typo, I didn't notice there was already an existing issue opened: 0003512
You can close this.
|2018-11-26 00:34||Mister_X||New Issue|
|2018-11-26 10:04||g0tmi1k||Note Added: 0010003|
|2018-11-26 17:42||Mister_X||Note Added: 0010019|
|2018-11-27 13:29||g0tmi1k||Status||new => closed|
|2018-11-27 13:29||g0tmi1k||Resolution||open => duplicate|
|2018-11-27 13:29||g0tmi1k||Relationship added||duplicate of 0003512|