|View Issue Details|
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0000537||Kali Linux||[All Projects] New Tool Requests||public||2013-08-23 02:39||2018-08-09 15:44|
|Priority||normal||Severity||minor||Reproducibility||have not tried|
|Target Version||Fixed in Version|
|Description||AirProbe is a GSM sniffer tool. It is an air-interface analysis tool for the GSM (and possible later 3G) mobile phone standard. It uses the gnuradio system.|
|Steps To Reproduce||Git|
$ git clone git://svn.berlin.ccc.de/airprobe
|I'm interested in using this tool also. I've tried on my own to build the toolset, however, it required at least the following: automake, autoconf, cmake, libtool, swig, boost, help2man... I'm still having issues...|
To help speed up the process of evaluating the tool, please make sure to include the following information (the more information you include, the more beneficial it will for us):
- [Name] - The name of the tool
- [Version] - What version of the tool should be added?
--- If it uses source control (such as git), please make sure there is a release to match (e.g. git tag)
- [Homepage] - Where can the tool be found online? Where to go to get more information?
- [Download] - Where to go to get the tool?
- [Author] - Who made the tool?
- [Licence] - How is the software distributed? What conditions does it come with?
- [Description] - What is the tool about? What does it do?
- [Dependencies] - What is needed for the tool to work?
- [Similar tools] - What other tools are out there?
- [How to install] - How do you compile it?
- [How to use] - What are some basic commands/functions to demonstrate it?
The gr-gsm project is a successor of airprobe, a package with the same name is available in the repository
Here are some links:
|2013-08-23 02:39||mountainman||New Issue|
|2013-09-16 14:10||GMoney||Note Added: 0000864|
|2018-01-29 14:23||g0tmi1k||Summary||Request airprobe => airprobe|
|2018-01-29 14:30||g0tmi1k||Relationship added||has duplicate 0000696|
|2018-01-29 14:30||g0tmi1k||Note Added: 0008354|
|2018-08-09 15:44||vvvelichkov||Note Added: 0009437|